As your Broker, I will provide exposure for your home in the following ways:
The online consumer is very important to home sellers, averaging higher incomes than their offline peers and spending more on the homes they purchase.
- Advertise your home on the following websites for worldwide exposure: Realtor.com, SothebysRealty.com, SothebysHomes.com, SantaFeSIR.com and EldoradoAreaRealEstate.com, with extensive narrative, up to nine still photos and three 360-degree virtual photo tours.
- The combined web traffic of SantaFeSIR.com and my website, EldoradoAreaRealEstate.com, is over 6,000 unique visitors per day and over 75,000 page views per day of properties.
- Our corporate entity, SothebysRealty.com, receives even more web traffic.
Here are some key statistics that demonstrate the importance of the online consumer in marketing a home. Click to read.
Where buyer first learned about home purchased
Usefulness of information sources among those buyers that used each source
Value of online features
Actions taken as a result of Internet home search
- Advertise your home with photography in the Santa Fe New Mexican, the Santa Fe Real Estate Guide, the Santa Fe Sun Monthly or Showcase.
- Create four-page color photo brochures for buyers visiting your home and for mailing to the brokers who do the most business in the Eldorado/285 area.
Tours and Open Houses
- Host Broker tours on Wednesday and Friday mornings and host a Sotheby’s International Realty ® Santa Fe virtual tour on a Tuesday morning. Place your home in the Multiple Listing Service database for exposure through all Santa Fe area Brokers. Install a Sotheby’s International Realty ® Santa Fe yard sign.
- Host regularly-scheduled open houses, if you wish.
Ask your Broker for a written comparative market analysis of the value of your home based on currently active homes and recent comparable sales in the Eldorado/285 area. Price your home so that it sells within a reasonable time. If your home takes longer to sell, it will probably sell for less than if it were more reasonably priced earlier.
Ask your Broker for a written marketing plan.
Ask your Broker for a written estimate of your expenses as a seller.
Choose a Broker who is knowledgeable and experienced in selling homes in the Eldorado/285 area, lives in the area, attends to the details and communicates well.